Our new offices and warehouse were built while being conscious of the environment.
- Our recycling initiatives which reduced our landfill footprint by 75% consisted of installation of the following equipment:
- Aluminum can densifier
- Glass bottle crusher
- Cardboard & Paper recycling balers
- Since the start of our “Green Initiative” in 2013, L.T. Verrastro Inc. has recycled:
- 15 tons of Aluminum
- 100 tons of Corrugated Waste
- 50 tons of Plastic Wrap
- 70 tons of Glass
- 10 tons of Office Waste (Paper)
- That’s over 200 tons in under 3 years!!
- Compressed Natural Gas Station
- High bay lighting utilizing fluorescent T8 light bulbs
- Skylights in ambient areas
- Refrigeration using efficient ECM fan motors
- All lighting is motion activated and is timed to shut off after a short period of inactivity
- Our fuel efficiency initiatives include:
- Reduced truck miles by utilizing larger trucks and loading more products per truck. This initiative reduced our number of deliveries by 10%.
- Introduced Hybrid, fuel efficient electric cars to our fleet.
LT Verrastro Inc is committed to doing its part to protect the environment.
We took a Green Initiative in 2012 and will continue this focus for years to come.